Sunday, December 25, 2011

Rolling In The Deep (ASL)


I'm an ASL student and this is my interpretation of ADELE's "Rolling in the Deep". I try to combine a bit of ASL and Signed Exact English, to try and preserve as much of the original integrity of the song yet interpret what the artist actually means. I hope you all enjoy it! Gloss below. Note: I do NOT own any of the rights to this song, and am only seeking to do an artistic expression to share with the deaf, hard of hearing, and other ASL students. Support ADELE by purchasing her album 21! Lyrics by ADELE Gloss by Doug There's a fire starting in my heart, MY HEART- START FIRE Reaching a fever pitch, and it's bringing me out the dark. [GROWING] DARK- LIGHT UP Finally, I can see you crystal clear FINALLY, ME UNDERSTAND YOU PERFECT Go ahead and sell me out, and I'll lay your ship bare [GO AHEAD] TRY HURT [MY HEART], [THROW BACK AT YOU] See how I'll leave with every piece of you MY PAST LOVE NO PROTECT YOU Don't underestimate the things that I will do YOU CAN'T GUESS MY PLANS FOR YOU There's a fire starting in my heart, MY HEART FIRE [BURNING] Reaching a fever pitch, and it's bringing me out the dark [GROWING] DARK- LIGHT UP The scars of your love remind me of us, YOUR LOVE CUT [MY HEART], REMEMBER PAST RELATIONSHIP They keep me thinking that we almost had it all, SOMETIMES STILL BELIEVE MAYBE OUR FUTURE BRIGHT The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, [MY HEART] PAIN, WITHOUT BREATH I can't help feeling CAN'T STOP FEELING We could have had it all, MAYBE TWO-OF-US ...

Buyers Professional Bonnet Hair Dryer Schwinn 231 Recumbent Bike Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links